The Breezy® EC 4000 High-Strength, Lightweight Wheelchair
The Breezy® EC 4000 High-Strength Lightweight Wheelchair features durability in a lightweight design and unique options, making it the most versatile EC model.
Dual axle allows the seat to be easily lowered to hemi height.
Height adjustable seat back (16"/17"/18") offers greater comfort.
Quick release flip-back arms with an easy release mechanism make transfers easy.
33.5 pound (15 kg) weight without riggings meets the needs of those requiring a high-strength, lightweight standard wheelchair.
Composite mag wheels are molded with contours to enhance strength and durability.
Chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is durable and easy to maintain.
Padded nylon upholstery is comfortable.
Flip-back removable desk arms with padded armrests are standard.
Swingaway footrests or elevating legrests are interchangeable with the industry standard.
2-inch extenders are available to achieve an 18-inch seat depth.
Non-returnable, custom-built wheelchair.
- Product Weight: 33.5 lbs. (without riggings)
- Product Width: 23 in. (16 in. seat); 25 in. (18 in. seat); 27 in. (20 in. seat)
- Product Length/Depth: 30.5 in. (w/o riggings)
- Shipping Dimensions (box 1): 32 in. / 11 in. / 37 in.
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs. (swing-away); 50 lbs. (elevating)
- Seat Width: 16 in., 18 in. or 20 in.
- Seat Depth: 16 in. (16 & 18 wide); 18 in. (20 wide)
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.75 in.; ( 17.75 in. - Hemi Conversion )
- Back Style: Adjustable
- Back Height: 16-18 in.
- Arms: Flip-Back Desk
- Front Riggings: Swing-away Footrests; Elevating Legrests
- Rear Axle: Dual Position 12mm
How to Measure
Use this tool to make sure you get the right measurements before ordering. Have a question, or want to double check a measurement? Call us directly at 1-800-898-9014 and one of our mobility experts will assist.