For other types of electric bicycles or scooter, please click here!
This electric bicycle enables you to exercise as you can on a regular bicycle by pedaling or you can cruise along as you were riding a motor scooter by the power of electric or you can do both the same time!
No license or registration required.
The SunTex electric bicycle is shown with the optional rear, lockable storage box. It can be either red or blue.
The SunTex electric bicycle is shown with the optional rear basket.
4 hours to charge on a standard 110V electrical
Ergonomically friendly and multi-functioning
dashboard and handlebars.
The first affordable, super stylish electric bike,
safer than a Vespa and without the need for a traditional license or
Bike includes lithium-ion battery so it can go up to
20 miles per hour with a 40-mile range per charge.
100% fully electric with no gas and no emissions.
Why is this electric bicycle a better value than a1. Regular bicycle?
you have the option to use it as a motor scooter with the adjustable speed throttle in case you need extra power, such as going up hill or your legs are just not the ones they used to be
you wish to travel further with more confidence
you can use it like a regular bicycle for exercising
you can pedal it if the batteries gets low
it’s a bicycle and not a scooter, so you can use it where scooters are prohibited
you do not need a license
you do not need registration
you can use your bike where motor scooters are banned
it’s quiet and elegant
it makes no fumes and we all can breath cleaner air
it’s a lot cheaper to operate and own
it’s the future
|Battery:||48V 20AH Samsung Cells Lithium Battery|
|Power:||500W and 950W with PowerBooster|
|Speed control:||With throttle|
|Charging Time:||4-6 hours|
|Max Speed:||20 m/h|
|Range Distance:||up to 40 miles per charge|
|Brake:||F – Disc /R – drum brake|
|Light:||With F/R light|
|Weight limit:||350 lbs|
|Footrest from the ground:||10″|
|Seat from foot rest:||21″|
|Handlebar from footrest:||32″|
|Seat dimensions:||17″ x 10″ and 8″ x 7″ for the second one|
1/ Attached Stand. Makes you able to park your bike anywhere.
2/ Superior Front suspension and Disc-brake. Providing you with a smooth and stable ride with great stopping power.
3/ Rear wheel has the maintenance-free hub motor. It is regenerative braking to charge the battery which can be seen on the dash board.
4/ Electronic Command Center with the charge indicator and the other displays.
5/ Elegant, easy-to-operate style with a wide footrest and the front side storage area.
6/ Comfortable wide seat with suspension springs to ensure an enjoyable ride.
7/ Handy controllers at the handlebar to operate the horn, turn signals and the lights.
8/Heavy-duty rear brake system.
9/Advanced front lights and turn signals for even better visibility.
10/ Rear pigs for the passenger.
11/Easily accessible charging terminal – right by the seat.
12/The high powered Li battery pack and the safety circuit braker – right under the seat for easy access.
13/ Rear light with the turn signals – safety first!
14/ Warranty: your electric bicycle comes with a one year warranty. Other bikes have the 30-60 days warranty. Feel free to reserve it today as the warranty begins after you receive the bike. Nothing to lose!
15/ Convenient Shipping. We do not charge you for shipping and we deliver your bike to your door and not a freight station.Take the Risk out of your Online Purchase!
Your product comes with the factory warranty, plus you have access to the National Repair Company (NRC) to provide you with exceptional home repair services in the continental US. (www.NationalRepairCompany.com)
- Great aesthetic, the plastic body completely hides the battery and protects the rider from the elements with front and rear fenders and a wider front than a bicycle would have
- Lots of safety features including a burly double-legged kickstand, front and rear lights with a bright mode for the headlight, turn signals and a horn (with switches on both bars for easy access)
- Good security thanks to the locking seat storage bay and the keyed ignition, you can also flick an additional security switch near the controller in the locked seat area to avoid tampering
- Heavy duty front and rear suspension and oversized scooter tires provide good comfort when riding over bumps and potholes, the padded seat is also comfortable and the ride is decidedly upright vs. forward aggressive
- Intuitive variable speed twist-throttle works just like a traditional gas powered scooter, just twist more to go faster
- Solid one year warranty
- Optional “boot” cargo box adds even more storage capacity if you want to give up the passenger space at the rear of the seat
- Even though the tires are wider than most traditional bicycles, they are still designed to be skinny enough to work in most bike racks
- The kickstand has a built in prop bar to help lift the bike up into the stable position and this really helps given the weight of the bike
- Battery pack is removable to reduce the overall weight of the bike by ~20 lbs and can be charged on or off the frame, store at neutral temperatures and keep from draining below 20% to extend life
- Includes one of the nicer backlit display panels I’ve seen on an electric scooter with speed, odometer and precise battery level along with a timer…
$2,499.00 + $175.00 S&H)
Order Yours Now for Only $1,999.00 with Free Shipping Today!
In Stock: 3
Your Purchasing Options:
Complete Electric Bicycle with Lithium battery: $1,999.00
Optional PowerPackage: $289.50
NEW! You can choose the PowerPackage to get the 1000 Watts Power for only $289.50! This option can be added on the order page. It cannot be added to your bike after it has been shipped.
Why this PowerPackage?
It will not increase the speed or the range of your bike but it will add extra power to it. It feels like driving a 8-cylinder car instead of a 4-cylinder, that extra power comes handy uphill or when pulling/carrying something with the bicycle. It’s well worth it!
Don’t have money but want to reserve our low price and the free shipping?
In what colors do they come? We have them in yellow, white, black
Where can I get parts for the electric bicycles? We supply parts for our bikes. Also, many of these parts are interchangeable with any regular bicycles, such as tires, chain etc..
How often do the batteries need to be replaced? Generally every two or three years, or depending the use of your bike. We have them for only $198.59 (it may fluctuate) or, of course you can find these at other battery stores as well.
How long does it take to recharge the battery? If the battery is completely discharged it usually takes about 2-3 hours. It is recommended that you do not discharge it to extend it’s life.
What if my battery dies while I am on a longer ride from my home? Nothing special as you can use the bike as a regular bicycle to pedal home.
Can the battery pack removed? Yes, it can. Therefore the bike can be placed in your RV easily, or stored anywhere you want.
How heavy is the electric bicycle? With the batteries, it’s about 120 lbs
Does the electric bicycle have throttle for speed variation? Yes, it does. It means that you can ride as slow as you want or as fast as about 20 m/h.
Are the distance per charge and the speed of the electric bicycle firm? No. They depend on the weight of the rider, the terrain, the inflation of the tires, the wind etc…
How much assembly is required? Since we put the bike together before shipping for testing purposes but after that we have to remove some components to make it fit in the shipping container, you will have about a 10-15 minutes work on the bike ( put the mirrors on etc..)
What is the weight limit? 300 lbs but the less is the better.
How can I charge the battery? The battery can be The battery can be charged while it is on the bicycle or you can remove it, place it in your room, office etc. and charge it that way.