ihelp - SunTex Bike
SunTex LT48 Electric Bicycle Scooter Manual
1/ Carefully Remove the bike from the shipping container. Make sure to be careful so you do not scratch the bike ( no claims will be accepted for scratches once the item is removed)
2/ Install the front fender. Place the fender between the forks and use the three screws to attach it to the frame.
3/ Install the front wheel:
- push the brake pads apart from each other with a screw driver (do not damage the pads) to make room for the disc brake.
- insert the longer space holder as shown to the opposite side of the disc.
- insert the second thinnest spacer between the wheel and the brake holder.
- make sure the brake holder is lined-up with the stopper on the fork.
- put the thinnest spacer between the fork and the brake holder.
- you may have to use a screw driver to force the parts apart in order to be able to place the spacers in place.
4/ Install the pedals. Make sure to check which one is the left and the right. Otherwise you will ruin the threads.
5/ Install the mirrors. One for the right, the other is for the left side.
For additional manual sections, please click here.
If you need help, please use the form below